Alan Cowgill – SEC bible [(8CDS (MP3) + 1 manual (PDF) + 1CD (Data)]
From the desk of: Alan Cowgill
Dear fellow real estate investor,
Here’s Your Chance to Find Out What ALL Real Estate Investors Need to Know to Avoid SEC Scrutiny & Ensure They Are in Compliance With the Very Latest SEC Regulations!
Let me ask you:
* Are you concerned about staying in compliance with SEC regulations (hint: if you use private money to fund your real estate deals you should be)?
* Are you finding yourself spending more and more time surfing the ‘Net, studying books and speaking to other investors about various SEC rules and whether or not they apply to you?
If so, I have two things to say to you:
1. You are not alone
2. And you’ve definitely come to the right place
Hello, my name is Alan Cowgill and as a national speaker, author and real estate entrepreneur, I am regularly approached by confused real estate investors seeking guidance on SEC regulations.
In fact, when I was first starting out as a speaker this happened so much that I decided to go to the other speakers that I usually appeared with to get their opinions on how I should be answering these questions.
And guess what? They were confused, too.
That’s right; I got conflicting answers from many of the top professionals in our field!
A great example of the confusion that exists regarding the SEC’s role in private money real estate deals is when my attorney spoke about securities with an attorney in the state of New York recently.
Now this particular New York attorney didn’t do securities work and the people in his office didn’t either, so when he started asking around his office about securities he found one colleague who assured him that if someone lends private money to a real estate investor to invest in real estate it is not a security, and as a result, is not regulated at all.
But later another attorney in the same office assured him that it was indeed a security and that you couldn’t sell it at all, which of course, left the New York attorney completely confused.
With The Real Estate Investors Bible on the SEC, you’ll learn everything you need to know to satisfy both state and federal SEC regulations.
This amazing home study system is a step-by-step guide to each part of the compliance process, plus, it also contains:
* Insider tips on how to handle everything from the mundane to the unexpected!
* In-depth SEC paperwork as well as state-by-state requirements
* SEC Attorney Referral List
* SEC Checklist
* What to Do When Borrowing Money from Out of the Country Guidelines
* Key SEC Terms
* Tips for What to Do When Things Go Wrong!
You need to know, the information I am providing is just not easy to find. Even your own Real Estate Attorney will be clueless so please don’t ask them for advice.
The Real Estate Investors Bible on the SEC is filled with the very latest SEC rules and regulations as well as practical tips that will help you avoid common compliance mistakes beginning investors make – saving you valuable time and money and allowing you to get in compliance as quickly and easily as possible.
2. 8 Powerful Audio CDs
Find answers to such questions as:
* Who regulates securities?
* What are the SEC rules on advertising?
* What are the SEC regulations on advertising across state lines?
* What sort of disclosure should you give your private lenders?
* Can you pay commissions?
* What does “Public Offerings” mean?
* What type of attorney do you need and where can you find the best ones?
* And much, much more!
3. Valuable Forms CD-Rom
What you all have been asking for…
* Every state form you need so you can start advertising
* Fill in the blank disclosure statement so you have a meeting of the minds with all your private lenders and ensure that there is no misunderstanding
* The SCOR form that 40 states require
* And a ton more